Philodo Bike 1-Year Warranty
All Philodo bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 2-year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. The 2-year warranty would be started since the intial owner has received it.
Frame: Frame comes with a 2-year warranty
Battery: 1-year warranty.
Philodo will replace any and all component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment)
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Philodo Bikes;
3. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Philodo Bikes with the Products;
6. Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
8. Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
9. Where any of the seals on the Battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
10. Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified;
11. The corresponding issues on battery and e-bike will not be covered by the warranty after using a battery that is not specific to your e-bike model. We do not recommend you to use a battery of other brands on Philodo bikes, the battery protection system may not be the same, there may be incompatible situations leading to damage to our motors and dispalys.
How To Get a Maintenace:
If the bike is found damaged due to product quality or during transportation, please provide photos or videos of the damaged parts. We will send new parts for replacement for free and provide video guidance. Please contact customer service for support as soon as you find a problem.